Thakur Singh Art Gallery is one of the popular art galleries in the city of Punjab, name after SG Thakur Singh.
SG Thakur Singh Art Gallery, Amritsar has got a beautiful Building located at Madan Mohan Malviya Road, near Lawrence Road Chowk, opposite Ram Bagh Gardens., AMRITSAR. It has got six exhibition halls, a majestic 350 seated auditorium, art studio, a library, administrative block, guest rooms, lush green walls and artistically carved welcome gate. Its walls and verandas are decorated with paintings and sculptures.
The foundation stone of the ART GALLERY was laid by Sh. S.K. Chhibber IAS, Deputy Commissioner Amritsar on 21st March, 1956.
The foundation stone of the Main Building was laid by the President of India, Dr. Rajinder Parsad on 13th April, 1961.